Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Vote for your opinion

The next presidential election I'm going to vote. I think is important as a citizen do it, because you are deciding the person who is going to take different decisions in all situations that affect you, your family and friends, so is very important. Other think that I consider important about voting is that  you are giving your opinion in a certain point of view about the candidates, so in that way if you don't vote, you can't judge the decision of the rest of the country. 
About electoral campaigns, I think that are exhausting because they stuff the entire city with banners and them faces are everywhere, even if it is unnecessary!!! And in TV, their jingles are fun just for a couple of days, but then are so annoying, except the jingle of your candidate, also they are in TV around a half of hour. But when the election day is coming they turn into tedious political material.
A person who is going to postulate for a public position must has some qualities. He/She must be likeable first, if you don't like to the people you must heed that you don't going to win. Also that person has to adopt an strong attitude when the moment demand and be responsible too. And also that person must to consider in its decision to everybody, not just a few number of people.
If you ask me If I want to becoming a politician, my answer is going to be a definitive "NO!". Be one means a lot of work, responsibility and I'm not going to do maybe one thing I love it...waste time with my family and friends as I do it right now. 
Well, I'm from Viña del Mar and in that city we have and important mayor: "Virginia Reginato". So you can see in banners the candidates next to her...all candidates do it. It's like a sure way to win if you have a photo with her, but everybody knows that were fixed. It's stupid that! I don't know why the candidates don't do something interesting, maybe other kind of photo or banner. And I hate seeing in every street-light one banner!! They must take away the plant pot of the street-light to put the stupid banner that in a few days is going to be destroyed. We have a beautiful city and the banners destroy that beauty! But one thing I hate it most is that after the elections the banners stay there for a ling time. I hope you understand me how annoying are banners and some jingles, that is all...Bye.


4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, i think if we want to change something in our country, we have to give our opinion and vote!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To vote is an important thing, and yeah, I hate propaganda too. Posters, posters everywhere... It drives me crazy... Oh, and the jingles, they are so awful! Candidates choose horrible songs for their campaigns... I agree with you Tamara... Well, take care. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tamara! Reading our blogs makes me realize that most of us think similar. We're agree that voting is importat. Well, I'm agree with you with what you wrote (: Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree!! I hate the banners and flyers >_<

    ReplyDelete