Thursday, May 9, 2013

Anime

The Japanese animation well-known as "Anime" is cartoon that talk about the story of a young character. Almost talk about the relationship of the main character with his/her friends and love one. If an idyllic story that the most of the fans want to have.

When I was around 3 years old, my sister used to watch "Sailor Moon" and I loved this anime. This anime talked about Selene's life, she was a normal girl but one day she found a talking cat with a half moon in the front that told her that her mission is become a Sailor Senshi (warrior, protector). Since that day, she must protect the world of the Dark Kingdom, in that process she met other magical girls that helped her to keep the peace.
Other anime that I used to watch, is "Ranma 1/2", that anime was my favorite. That anime is really weird, it's about a guy that, I don't remember why, but change to a girl. In many countries was censured, but it's very fun and funny.


With my brother I saw anime too. I saw "Knights of the Zodiac", "Dragon Ball", "Dragon Ball Z" and others. I must recognize that are old animes. But when I was around 8 or 9 years old, I watched "Sakura Cardcaptor".
The anime influenced my life, was the first cartoons I have seen in my life and was very important in my childhood.
I know that Japanese modern culture is based in anime characters and should be interesting look the mixture of the old and new Japanese culture.
About the songs, my sister told me that I sang all the opening and closing songs. Here you have one is the closing of Dragon Ball Z. Enjoy it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment