Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Tablet

My favourite piece of technology is...MY TABLET!!!
A tablet or tablet computer is one-piece mobile computer with a touchscreen. You don't need a keyboard is include, actually it's a virtual keyboard. Also, you don't need a mouse, you only need your fingers or a stylus.
I got it last year in Christmas, well was a Christmas present but my father gave me the tablet two weeks before Christmas Eve. You can use it for many things, you can read books, newspaper, works, also you can play different styles of games, surf in the internet, write, take pictures, etc. But I especially use it for read, but also for play Angry birds and other games.
When I was in summertime, I used to use my tablet everyday for read (I maybe spent all my time reading this summer) but when the classes started in the University I must use it only weekends or when I have time for a break.
I like my tablet because I can take to everyplace, it's very light and the battery go on for hours. My life without my tablet maybe could be boring, because I love reading and playing Angry birds. And also, I love taking pictures, especially to my nephew, who is photogenic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment