Monday, April 29, 2013

My Favorite Band

My favorite band is....BACKSTREET BOYS!!!!
Yes!! They are a five beautiful men! The first (at the left side of the picture) is Howie Dorough, but the fans call him Howie D and he is 39 years old. The 2nd is Kevin Richardson, he is the oldest of the band with 41 years old. The 3rd is Brian Littrell, he is the cousin of Kevin, in fact Kevin called Brian to join to the band and he is 38 years old. The 4th member is Alexander James McLean, best known as A.J McLean. He is 35 years old. And the last is Nicholas Carter but everybody call him Nick. He is the youngest member of the band, he is 33 years old. They started their musical career in 1995, but they were together since 1993. After ten years of success, they decided to try each one as soloists. But after a year they returned in 2004. In 2005, Kevin left the band. The others continued with the band. In 2012, Kevin announced that was returning to the band. This year, they are celebrating 20 years together and a new album coming soon.
They play pop, pop rock and R&B music. I like this band because I grew up with their music, my old sister listened when she was young and I was a baby girl. Both are big fans, we have gone to two of three concerts  they have done in Chile, one in 2009 and the other in 2011(the first time that they came I was three years old in 1997). And, because they make good music.
I don't have a favorite song, I love the most of their songs. But one of the most I hear is "The call", I like this song because talks about a wrong decision that mark your life, and that decision is repeated over and over again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment