Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Autobiography

My full name is Tamara Isabella Chacón Jorquera. But everybody call me Tamy. I was born on October 18th, 1994 in Viña del Mar,  I'm 18 years old. My family members are my parents, my sister and brother. I grew up in Quilpué with my family (a city next to Viña) during eight years, after I lived in Arica with my parents, but my brothers stayed in Quilpué. After a year, we returned to Quilpué. 
I have two nephews, my niece Yenifer (her mother decided call her that way, I hate it) and we call her Mafi, and my nephew Gabriel, but we call him, Gabito. Know, I'm living in Santiago with a friend.

I studied, since Kindergarden to 2nd grade, in Adventist School of Quilpué. Then I moved out to Arica so I did 3rd grade in Adventist School of Arica, located in Valle de Azapa . Since 4th grade to the Senior year, I studied in Liahona School. Now I'm studying Anthropology in Universidad de Chile and I want to be an archaeologist. 
I love singing, I was in choir in high school and I miss go. I also love reading all kind of books. My favorite music is pop and techno. My favorite band is Backstreet Boys!!! I love them, actually I have gone to two of their concerts.

Something very important in my life is....HARRY POTTER!!!! YEAH!!! I'm a Potterhead. I read all the books and watched the movies. So watch out!! I can defend myself with magic.

1 comment:

  1. Hi tami!!! you're blog is very original! congratulations, you're very creative!

    ReplyDelete