Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Beautiful life!!!

In my life has happenned a lot of good things. First, I have a huge family that love each other. Second, we never have money problems. Third, my parents and I have travelled around the country and outside the country too, one of the ways that you can understand other cultures and of course to meet new places. But not everythings is perfect...When I was a child, the doctor diagnosed me a congenic cardiac illness, and the way that my family and I discovered wasn't nice, especially for me. But with the time that illness was beat it, but still being there. Also, when I was around twelve, my old sister started a relationship with a bad guy, she suffered a lot. Was a time when as family were really bad. And that affected my way to relate with others, but was just for two years. 
Now, my achievements of this year are, first got in to the university and to the career I want, my father wasn't happy because meant that I must leave them alone. I'm the young child, my sister is 35, my brother 31 and then me with 19, but in that time I was 18. And my old brothers left the house when they are around 25 years old. So to my father was difficult that big step in my life. Also, I got all the scholarships!! So was perfect for my parents, because they don't have the enough money to pay my studies. Second, I met a hole new world and new people. I have new friends and met a new place...Santiago!! I was here before, but just for the day, never for a entire year.
I think that are things that I haven't done yet, like meet other parts of Santiago, It's a big city so I just meet a little part. Also, finish my semester, is important do it.
Now, I hope have a happy Christmas and New year with my family, but it's turn difficult because I'm gonna be in classes in that time and it's gonna be difficult travel in those days. But I'm sure that I'm going to travel and have a fantastic Christmas and New year.
Also I know that the next year it's gonna be fantastic too, because my father bought tickets to Cuzco!!! That is a great way to start a year!! 

2 comments:

  1. Mmm... it seems that you are very lucky in some aspects but not in others, like all of us. But there are good and bad things. This is not so important, but your brother and your sister are quite old. Your sister is 4 years younger than my mother. Well, that's all. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara, like Felipe said before, you have lived good moments and bad moments like all of us. You have a nice family and that's great because family is important in our life (for most of the people). They care about you, they always are with you and give you love. It's great that you're gonna travel to Cuzco! Like a future archaeologist it should be very exciting c:

    ReplyDelete